DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best usb c and shortest to use with RC

flightsimulation

Reactions
Hey all

So ive been testing quite a few different usb c cables, i have concluded that the best connection for me is the usb at the bottom of rc with that i am looking for the shortest usb to usb c cable with sync and charge of course. They are actually difficult to find at .5ft anyone have recommendations with their great results from their cable?

Reactions: Dr. Bill 1969
Hey all

So ive been testing quite a few different usb c cables, i have concluded that the best connection for me is the usb at the bottom of rc with that i am looking for the shortest usb to usb c cable with sync and charge of course. They are actually difficult to find at .5ft anyone have recommendations with their great results from their cable?

I've have excellent results with the Anker Powerline and Cable Creation cables.

Try using the dji cable that comes with the mavic air works great . just shorten it with a small t/rap to about one foot

Try searching aliexpress as there are workable improvements. The rc receptacles are not exactly functionally equal. Its better to stay with the charging receptacle for flights. The cable provided does eventually loosen at the rc receptacle charging. But there are none errors warns. That's because leaf springs are sufficing conduction interface at the junction.genuine

Last edited:
The Adam Elements RC cable (USB C type) is also excellent. You can find it on the DJI store or Amazon.

Hey all

I have these and they work well:

Amazon.com: USB Type C Cable, iSeekerKit Short 1ft Type C (USB C) to USB A Cable Compatible Samsung Galaxy S8, Google Pixel, LG G6, Nexus 6P, Nintendo Switch, USB C Devices: Cell Phones & Accessories

Thanks guys i finally found a very short one in store and works great it sync and charges and connects instantly to app.

None of the above

Found at the cash in a store its called bluehive but its ribber is great and bendable and its .5 ft

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest