DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bind M2ED wit SC and classic controller

flotux

Reactions
Hi,

my name is Florian and I'm a quite new user of the Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual drone.

I bought a set with a good price that contained the Smart Controller *and* the classic controller. Normally I use the grate Smart Controller for flying. When I want to fly e.g. the 3D POI Map mission I need to switch to the classic controller to use GS Pro with my Ipad. Each time I need to bind the controller when I switch from the one to the other. Is there a way or workaround that both controllers keep the bind to my M2ED?

Kind regards
Florian

You could try binding the classic controller as a secondary. Not sure the RC in that mode would allow enough function for your third party app though.

@DanMan32: Thanks for you proposal. But in the DJI Pilot app I cannot bind the controller as primary or secondary controller like with other DJI drones (DJI Mavic 2 Pro, Zoom). I guess that this feature is only available in the DJI Go app and not in DJI Pilot. :-(

Then bind the one you intend to use on the day it’s use is planned. Bind the other using the same thinking any time use is planned.

That is exactly the workaorund that I have to live with. But that's ok. Thanks for your answer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929