DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bird approaching drone in an aggressive way

Badas attitude and stare right there, if they were any larger, humans would be in trouble. You’ve got to tell the story behind this photo!
Hehe, wasnt me that captured this. I saw this video on the morning news. Someone had a visitor on their windshield wiper while driving the city streets and the passenger shot a video.

I had a group of small sparrows circling my MA yesterday when flying. I immediately brought it down to avoid any hurt birdies lol

I've seen sparrows recently flying a bit too close for comfort... i would have thought only the "bigger" birds would actually have the guts to attack a drone, but sparrows are quite fiesty...

Reactions: Nojo73
Sparrows and Starlings do swarm my MP at times similar to how they chase larger birds. I usually go straight up and they scatter. Humming birds seem more curious around my quad. They are a very smart bird. The only time I've been worried was when an Osprey dove on my MP as I was landing. Again as soon as I saw (& heard it) coming, as I hit full up throttle, the bird flew off and I didn't have anymore issues with that bird. BTW I have almost always flown with 4 very bright strobes. Doesn't seem to discourage the birds mentioned.

Last winter, near Ferron, Utah, I was involved with a serious drone inspection. This bird-of-prey checked me out to see what was up. Luckily, I was able to race back to my car.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead