alex_markov

Reactions
Site
alexmarkov.eu
No drone or bird (hope so
smile.gif
) was harmed during this film
smile.gif

If You look closer You'll see bird start intentionally from more then 100 meters away to ättack" my trusty Mavic but got the second thought
smile.gif

I bet the bird was protecting his/her nest sight and thought your Mavic was a predator?

Reactions: alex_markov
It was still a nice video though? Quite a while ago I was flying at about 390ft when I saw a bird come into view via my screen, I was just about to take a photo.... stopped what I was doing and bought the drone back to the HP. They do scare me?

It was still a nice video though? Quite a while ago I was flying at about 390ft when I saw a bird come into view via my screen, I was just about to take a photo.... stopped what I was doing and bought the drone back to the HP. They do scare me?
When I was Paragliding I met an eagle - we fly together for 5 minutes (I flowed) and gain around 1000 meters then he's gone so fast ;) But I remember this for more than 20 years now ;)

I was just flying in my backyard when i spotted a hawk flying above me. i was so tempted to increase my altitude and try and get some video of it, but i thought better of it. I didn't think my drone would win in a hawk vs drone battle

I flew gliders in the French Alps and in California. Eagles are not that social, but Hawks are like dolphins with boats: they will play with you in thermals, and once stayed with one for a couple of hours. I followed him, it followed me.

So yes, Eagles will defend their territories. Hawks may just want to play with us.

I flew gliders in the French Alps and in California. Eagles are not that social, but Hawks are like dolphins with boats: they will play with you in thermals, and once stayed with one for a couple of hours. I followed him, it followed me.

So yes, Eagles will defend their territories. Hawks may just want to play with us.
I dropped paragliding some 20 years ago, replaced it wit so many things including Mavic, but reading Your post made me envy again ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy007