DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Birds captured in flight in this cinematic video - “Not Alone”

Always feel inspired, as well as humbled, by the vid's that are posted on MP.
Great aerial shots.
Any time I dare to fly where seagulls call home, it never seems to be so much a "fly past" by the birds as a "bombing run", with their mission being to take out my M2P! :eek:o_O:mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: Derlisz
Always feel inspired, as well as humbled, by the vid's that are posted on MP.
Great aerial shots.
Any time I dare to fly where seagulls call home, it never seems to be so much a "fly past" by the birds as a "bombing run", with their mission being to take out my M2P! :eek:o_O:mad:
No one can guarantee that they will never attack your drone but it would be in contradiction if the survival instinct. They are simple animals but the instinct should tell them that flying into that noisy flying lawnmower is not advisable. They will fly close as they are inquisitive. I would avoid flocks if you ever see the one approaching. The mentality if the flock is completely different. I have actually seen seagulls avoided the drone before the sensors could even kick in. Look at the first scene of this video
Thanks a lot for a very nice comment brother!

This video is is a tribute to our flying brothers, the birds. May we fly side by side forever.

Locations include: Old Harry Rocks, UK, Bournemouth Beach, UK Hive Beach at Burton Bradstock, UK, Gabriel y Galán reservoire, Spain.

Shot mostly with Mavic Pro.

Music: Astra - "You're not alone"
Mavic pro eh..Still life in the old bird yet!

Reactions: Derlisz
I
Mavic pro eh..Still life in the old bird yet!
Indeed. I already fly the new m2p but still hold a lot of unreleased footage from mp. I miss it tbh. I preferred the way it handled and flying it was more carefree in a way. Could be psychological but I have flown mp a lot more that then new one for some reason. The video quality doesn't need to be any better for YouTube imho.

Nice shots, very smooth and pleasure gimbal movements. Good editing job done as well.
Thank you for noticing. I believe that good camera working is the absolute minimum in drone videography. You can build on your editing and come back to some older footage (like I did here) granted it's smooth enough. Have a nice weekend.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones