DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Black bars across screen

Bellaflys2016

Reactions
I was getting black bars across the screen when in manual camera mode. I switched back to auto and it seems to have fixed it. Does anyone know what in settings causes this?

I was getting black bars across the screen when in manual camera mode. I switched back to auto and it seems to have fixed it. Does anyone know what in settings causes this?
Are you looking at diagonal "zebra stripes" in bright areas?
If so, that's an overexposure warning ... which you can turn on/off in the camera settings

Reactions: JDawg and WAXMAN
Are you looking at diagonal "zebra stripes" in bright areas?
If so, that's an overexposure warning ... which you can turn on/off in the camera settings
Actually it was horizontal translucent bars that moved upwards in low light situations. They seemed to go away when it was brighter. I was outside at night and I saw them at first when the camera fCed the ground.

Actually it was horizontal translucent bars that moved upwards in low light situations. They seemed to go away when it was brighter. I was outside at night and I saw them at first when the camera fCed the ground.
You might have to show some video or a screen shot

Sounds like jello due to high speed shutter along with low angle ambient light being chopped by the props.
Similar effect when you see a video of a TV show playing on a TV.

Reactions: Bellaflys2016
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonyack