DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Bleak Mountain Burn, A93, Glen Shee...

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
A dreich day traveling through Glen Shee on the way to Braemar, and the rain stopped, revealing the windswept and cold slopes of Creag Leacach, and a small desolate mountain burn tumbling its way down the slope to join the Allta Ghlinne Bhig river at the bottom of the glen...

Conditions were chancy, but it had to be done, and while the footage was nothing exciting, it was spectacular in its own way - and paired with the right music the atmosphere of the place was evoked...

Perhaps it is not everyone's cup of tea, but I like it, what do you think?

Doesn't really matter which drone you use does it. The Air 3 or a Mini 2. They will all pick out the majesty of the Scottish hills and Glens. Again, nice flying in the dreich conditions.
Thnk you kindly... In this instance the larger AIR3 allowed me to fly a little further and maintain VLOS and proved more stable in the wind...

As I sit in our hotel room overlooking the Douro in Porto (it’s 24C outside) this was a wonderful bleak reminder of the beautiful scenery we have up there in Bonny Scotland. Great visual and music but may I observe the attempt at reproducing the glen sound was more like washing one hands in the basin! You’re going to tell me the FX is real and you recorded it on your phone but was it needed? As you climbed up to a height where the glen bubbling would not be heard you rightly faded the “running water” out and I personally felt the film and music did it all. Hope you don’t mind my personal observation. Overall film was fabulous and very well shot/edited.

As I sit in our hotel room overlooking the Douro in Porto (it’s 24C outside) this was a wonderful bleak reminder of the beautiful scenery we have up there in Bonny Scotland. Great visual and music but may I observe the attempt at reproducing the glen sound was more like washing one hands in the basin! You’re going to tell me the FX is real and you recorded it on your phone but was it needed? As you climbed up to a height where the glen bubbling would not be heard you rightly faded the “running water” out and I personally felt the film and music did it all. Hope you don’t mind my personal observation. Overall film was fabulous and very well shot/edited.
Thank you... I appreciate the feedback, it was added as FX, both the wind and mountain stream, at the suggestion of a friend. I am abiguous about it, but appreciate the feedback..

Another great video!

I really don't think you have produced a "dud" video yet! As always, a great example of flying, editing and entertainment.
Thank you, producing a dud would be something I should hate to do, hence I apply the same ethos and care to each production I do, no matter whether a shot video or something longer...

Reactions: twickers14
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrantleyB