DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Block Island, Rhode Island

Well done - you really got all over the island. I haven't been there in probably 12 years. I should go back, considering how close I am. Sir Royce would have a field day with that place.

I was fortunate enough to find time to visit Block Island for the first time this summer. A short hour long ferry ride to a beautiful hidden gen of New England. Also, a great place to bring my drone. Let me know what you think!

Nice video! Sure miss flying in that area. I used to fly out of NAS Quonset Point, RI.
What airport is that at marker 47 in your video?

That would be the KBID (Block Island) airport. Went there once when I first got my pilot license, but it was pretty windy so I never actually landed. Nice video.

That would be the KBID (Block Island) airport. Went there once when I first got my pilot license, but it was pretty windy so I never actually landed. Nice video.
Okay, now I remember that airfield. I was there in '69/70. Seems like there wasn't much there back then. I did notice MANY more homes around the area.

I think the video is very nice but way to long 2min 30 sec would have been plenty. Been there many times with my father when I was a kid. Late 50's early 60's fishing was awesome

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N