DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Blue light

mavic53

Reactions
Once or twice now I link up my MZoom to the SC I can see the image but cannot take off . Alongside the white charging lights the small indicator is flashing blue. I switched off evrything and pushed every button restarted and the ligth turned on green. What is happening here?

Once or twice now I link up my MZoom to the SC I can see the image but cannot take off . Alongside the white charging lights the small indicator is flashing blue. I switched off evrything and pushed every button restarted and the ligth turned on green. What is happening here?
Normally the blue light means it's attempting to pair with the AC, you need to push the pairing button on the AC at that time to complete the process. I don't know in your case what is going on, but that is the normal purpose of the blue lights.

Normally the blue light means it's attempting to pair with the AC, you need to push the pairing button on the AC at that time to complete the process. I don't know in your case what is going on, but that is the normal purpose of the blue lights.
Thanks very much 100%. I switched from using the BT 200 glasses to the SC a while back which never had that problem. I must read the manual in future!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu