DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Blue Zone agreements hidden to FPV flyers

akdrone

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I’ve finally figured out how to unlock blue zones and had a few flights after successfully unlocking a blue area. As I began flying my spotter said, “hey, there’s a thing on the screen asking if you agree to take responsibility. Should I check OK?”. Of course I said “sure”. He said the same thing a few minutes later and then, he said, “continually and he said, “I’m just going to ignore this”. My goggle recording showed at least one of those but having seen that I deleted the goggle recording. The thing is, I did not see any of this while wearing my goggles, as far as I can recall. It’s not impossible that I just don’t remember…but I don’t think so. Should those alerts be showing up in my goggles? I know some alerts do show up in my goggles. Is there a class or type of alert that does or doesn’t show up in goggles as opposed to the viewer (ie pad, phone or controller screen?) Just curious.

I’ve finally figured out how to unlock blue zones and had a few flights after successfully unlocking a blue area. As I began flying my spotter said, “hey, there’s a thing on the screen asking if you agree to take responsibility. Should I check OK?”. Of course I said “sure”. He said the same thing a few minutes later and then, he said, “continually and he said, “I’m just going to ignore this”. My goggle recording showed at least one of those but having seen that I deleted the goggle recording. The thing is, I did not see any of this while wearing my goggles, as far as I can recall. It’s not impossible that I just don’t remember…but I don’t think so. Should those alerts be showing up in my goggles? I know some alerts do show up in my goggles. Is there a class or type of alert that does or doesn’t show up in goggles as opposed to the viewer (ie pad, phone or controller screen?) Just curious.
Are your goggles attached to the spotters screen? If so, then it may not be going past the screen to you. And yes, the "I Agree" messages can be a pain, but I've only gotten one when I fly. Seems you may be flying in and around several zones that require authorization. As long as you have the spotter and they concur, stay focused on the flying part.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrose