DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Blurry picture

Johnny Diaz

Reactions
Blurry picture, Can anyone help me with my Mavic pro platinum my pictures and videos seem to be coming out blurry is there a setting or something I need to do, I’ve cleaned the lens. Thanks

Blurry images on the Mavic are usually caused by a hardware issue assuming if you have checked that auto focus is enabled and the lens is clean. If for whatever reason the gimbal ins't stabilizing correctly, double check to make sure the gimbal moves freely on the rubber bands connected to the mounting plate and make sure all of your gimbal axes are working. The gimbal PTZ cable breaking or coming partially unplugged can also prevent the auto focus from working. To double check this is not a software issue, test the focus in manual as well and see if it is working.

Last edited:
Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
I also find that before I take a shoot a video or take a still shot, I have to touch the screen where the auto focus square is...that seems to "wake up" the auto focus function and makes it actually focus and then it stays in focus for the rest of the flight. It's like my DSLR's that need me to press the "shot" button 1/2 way down to focus the shot before I press it completely to capture a shot.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent