DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Boats, cruise boats, Jet ski's, hoverboards and more - A flight into the unknown for me

Coconut Island Drones

Reactions
Was on holiday in Mallorca recently and decided to film the goings on in the bay of Santa Ponsa everyday and film as much as I could. I had a few sweaty palms moments with so many vessels about, both operational and berthed. However I got there in the end and put this video together. Hope you enjoy.
Disclaimer - A few grey hairs were born during the making of this video.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Awesome video, well done!

I realize that there is no exaptation of privacy in public, but in my opinion this is one that gives drone users a bad name. Unless you were hired by the cruise company to film this of course.

I realize that there is no exaptation of privacy in public, but in my opinion this is one that gives drone users a bad name. Unless you were hired by the cruise company to film this of course.
Why ? Almost everybody on the cruise boat would be taking photos or be caught in other peoples photos. When people board the vessel they get photoghraphed whether they like it or not in the hope they'll buy the photo when departing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rudyr