DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Boats

ColinF

Reactions
I like filming boats for some reason. It’s also fun to look at the video afterwards and see who noticed. At the end of the vid I include two zooms of people that noticed me filming. One was from New Jersey and the other was from Florida.

I like filming boats for some reason. It’s also fun to look at the video afterwards and see who noticed. At the end of the vid I include two zooms of people that noticed me filming. One was from New Jersey and the other was from Florida.

PS, if you have a YouTube account, could I ask a favor? I need 100 followers to get a YouTube URL. If you can subscribe to my channel I would be grateful. Thanks! click this link to get there to subscribe ---> Lone Drone

Last edited:
Better to film them than to own them. The 2 happiest days in a boat owners life is the day the boat is bought and the day it's sold. Been there and done that lol

I have 24 foot Crownline. You buy it we can both have the happiest days of our life! ;-)

Last edited:
Thanks. Between my RV, Waverunner and drones, we just don't use it much anymore. But, we live on a lake, so that's why we never really sold it. Figure since live on a lake, ya gotta have a boat.

Reactions: Former Member
Pontoon boats are great! If I were to buy a new boat I would consider a pontoon.

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy