Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bonjour/ Hello from Montreal

DDrury

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Bonjour/ Hello from Montreal,

I am an amateur photographer and videographer as well as a painter who is enjoying learning to fly my new camera. I travel around in my camper van with my bike and kayak and photograph areas of North America that inspire me. Now I can add drone videos and photographs to that project. Presently, family matters have me staying in the Okanagan Valley where I have been flying my drone, having fun and taking drone photos & videos... I look forward to being part of your community! cheers

PS: my videos from the Okanagan region can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtE6Yjohy13m38QV2MzlaxQ

RemoteMediaFile_6553726_9_2022_02_05_15_07_48.jpg

Last edited:
Hello from the Crossroads of America DDrury.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Thank you, Gagey52! I spent a month in Australia in 2007, including a week in the outback! Amazing country. Hiked around Uluru and the Olgas.
I’m north, based in Katherine, but spend most of time these days west about 400 clicks. I live here and am still amazed by the country. Desert to the south, savannahs and then sub tropical to the north. You have a good day.
Regards

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98