DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bootloader recovery?

mb300sd

Reactions
Is there any way to access the bootloader on the core board after a bad flash? My mavic went into the solid red mode, and would not connect to usb anymore (keeps reconnecting, shows as unknown device).

I swapped the core board and got the drone back up and running, but I'm hoping someone has a way to recover the original one. I see an internal usb header on the board, is this a debug header?

Is there any way to access the bootloader on the core board after a bad flash? My mavic went into the solid red mode, and would not connect to usb anymore (keeps reconnecting, shows as unknown device).

I swapped the core board and got the drone back up and running, but I'm hoping someone has a way to recover the original one. I see an internal usb header on the board, is this a debug header?

Reading around, turn the quad on and leave it for 30 minutes and it should then connect to the pc

I left it on for like an hour and it still wouldn't connect. Tried everything I could find on here before ordering a new board.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev