DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BOUGHT (US or UK): Mavic 3 Batteries/Charging Hub or 'Fly More' Kit

js47

Reactions
Site
www.jakestarrphotography.com
I made the rookie error of purchasing a Mavic 3 as drone-only and now need more batteries for an upcoming trip to Iceland. Ideally looking for 2 or 3 batteries plus the Charging Hub. Would not say no to the full "Fly More Kit" which I think includes 2 batteries, charging hub, spare props, and carrying bag. Shipping to 53719 or BS8.

Recent photo from my M3 to make this interesting:
Screen Shot 2023-06-23 at 10.21.28.png

Last edited:
Stick to buying within the UK.
I would say your chances of getting a battery in from USA are slim, I doubt many companies will transport them across the Atlantic. The cost of the shipping alone will probably be expensive, add to that customs duty and the duty collection fee and it would probably be cheaper buying brand new batteries in the UK.

Stick to buying within the UK.
I would say your chances of getting a battery in from USA are slim, I doubt many companies will transport them across the Atlantic. The cost of the shipping alone will probably be expensive, add to that customs duty and the duty collection fee and it would probably be cheaper buying brand new batteries in the UK.

I travel between the US and UK frequently so I can handle the transport personally.

Ahhhh ok then

I am an American living in the UK. Sorry I thought I put it in the original post but it appears that it did not make the final edit. Thanks for looking out though!!

I've purchased a refurb in the past and I have no complaints; may I suggest:

Thanks a lot for that! $135 each is a good deal for sure....

I prefer to know the cycle count though so will wait to see if anyone on the forum has a few they don't need. I'd also really like the charging hub and car charger. But if no one comes through before my trip I will definitely order from that eBay link!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman