DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bournemouth Air Traffic Control

Chris Rees

Reactions
I know this was mentioned a couple of years ago by another member, but I just want to champion Bournemouth ATC. I called the tower at around 1500hrs to ask if I could get authorisation to run a low altitude test flight within the CTR at around 1630 (I am a beginner M2 drone pilot). The lady was so helpful and asked me sensible questions (where and for how long? etc.) and confirmed with radar that it was ok for me to proceeed. I was given a reference no. and asked to call back with it when I was back on the ground, which I did immediately. Thanks Bournemouth ATC for being so helpful.

I know this was mentioned a couple of years ago by another member, but I just want to champion Bournemouth ATC. I called the tower at around 1500hrs to ask if I could get authorisation to run a low altitude test flight within the CTR at around 1630 (I am a beginner M2 drone pilot). The lady was so helpful and asked me sensible questions (where and for how long? etc.) and confirmed with radar that it was ok for me to proceeed. I was given a reference no. and asked to call back with it when I was back on the ground, which I did immediately. Thanks Bournemouth ATC for being so helpful.
I had similar experiences with Newquay ATC....so a shout out to those guys too ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura