DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Brabant Flamand - 4K

ikkel

Reactions
Flemish Brabant is located in the Flemish Region, is the second smallest of the Belgian provinces.
Created in 1995 from the division of Brabant, it is, together with Walloon Brabant, the youngest province of the country.
All the shots in this video are taken in a radius of 25km (15,5miles) of my home a beautiful region to live in.

Everything is shot with Dji Mini 2 and Dji Mini 3 Pro.

The light on the fields with the ominous grey skies was amazing.

Paul.

• Love
Reactions: ikkel
The light on the fields with the ominous grey skies was amazing.

Paul.
It was a split decision. I was hiking and was walking straight home because heavy rainclouds were coming. Suddenly the sun came trough for a few minutes and the colours were amazing. So immediately took the drone for a few shots and when the first drops came down I had to hurry to get him back in. But the shots were worth it.

Beautifully done. Music was great. What is the story behind the white tower beside what looks to be a dome from the top of a cathedral? Looks like one was trying to out-do the other. Thanks for sharing this.

Reactions: ikkel
That was great. I wish it were longer, something I don't usually say about he videos on this forum. The fox mural in the opening shots is amazing! The painting on the bridge is very cool and the globe painting on the water tower is very clever. You do live in a wonderful area.

Beautifully done. Music was great. What is the story behind the white tower beside what looks to be a dome from the top of a cathedral? Looks like one was trying to out-do the other. Thanks for sharing this.
Thank You

The dome and also the shot with the globe painted as earth are both watertowers that contain drinkingwater for the people in the neighbourhood.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato