DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Brand new Mavic, still having issues

davidkmcw

Reactions
Due to extreme wind, my first Mavic flight is going to be with the simulator.

After working out how to turn the controller on, then the same with the Mavic, when I start the app, it wants to go through initial setup. After filling in a name, etc, it wants to set the default units, at which point the controller complains about interference and won't progress. Should I do the initial connection outside or is there some way that I can bypass this and move on?

Please bear with me, I'll stop asking stupid questions soon, hopefully.

Yes take it outside, if you're doing it inside it may be too close to a speaker, a metal object, it's easily rectifiable

Due to extreme wind, my first Mavic flight is going to be with the simulator.

After working out how to turn the controller on, then the same with the Mavic, when I start the app, it wants to go through initial setup. After filling in a name, etc, it wants to set the default units, at which point the controller complains about interference and won't progress. Should I do the initial connection outside or is there some way that I can bypass this and move on?

Please bear with me, I'll stop asking stupid questions soon, hopefully.

You should be able to do the initial setup inside. Just move it away from any computers, wires, watches, metal objects.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR