DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Brand new pilot - Pittsburgh PA

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum from the Arizona deserts. Enjoy!

While waiting for the rain to clear I’d recommend reading the full online manual. Much more info than the short version that came in the box. Get it, and others, here... the links are at the bottom of the webpage below the specs, so scroll a bit.

Reactions: Dedal and wjkrysak
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the Arizona deserts. Enjoy!

While waiting for the rain to clear I’d recommend reading the full online manual. Much more info than the short version that came in the box. Get it, and others, here... the links are at the bottom of the webpage below the specs, so scroll a bit.
Thanks! I’ve watched quite a few tutorials and have gone through the pre-flight checklists. Now I am trying to find that perfect place to practice. Just need the weather to cooperate. Again thanks for the encouragement.

Welcome to the forum :)

Just bought a DJI Mavic Air. Excited to try it out but first all this rain needs to clear out.
Welcome to the Forum! You will love it, guaranteed!
Once assembled and ready for your first flight, go into Intelligent Flight and select "Tripod" mode to slow the drone down - better to get familiar and confident at first. :)

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a Mavic Air and have enjoyed many flights. You will find all sorts of support and suggestions here. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Reactions: Dedal and Thomas B
Hi! Nice to meet you. You reside in Pittsburgh too?
I live in Georgia. I have family that lives in Masontown, Penn. Wanted to welcome you to the forum. Enjoy your flying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC