DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Bridge Lake, BC, Canada, the Fishing Highway, 4K, drone DJI mini 2 and BMPCC 4k cinematic

He is not sure. Do you live near Bridge Lake? My buddy lives in Oregon and his family has had that property for many years. He absolutely loves the place!
Thx for getting back to me, I'm definitely not as far, I'm in North Vancouver, about 5-6hour drive, I've had an idea for a short flic for quite some time and it involves perfect ice, we had a few days with hardly any wind and thought if that happens in winter too there is a chance ... I'll try to find out, though to get these conditions you need to be lucky I guess, no wind on the first frost day and no snow for a few days after, not easy in Canada :). especially at that elevation 1130m (3700f) Thank you.

Very, very cool video. That was really fun to watch, not to mention the excellent drone footage. Excellent work!
Thank you.

Wow, you are very creative, loved the video. I ended up binge watching all your videos on youtube, they're all unique, love your style. That Halloween one had me in stiches.

Wow, you are very creative, loved the video. I ended up binge watching all your videos on youtube, they're all unique, love your style. That Halloween one had me in stiches.
Lol, that is not how the grandparents reacted … so I guess it worked :)). Thanks for the kind words and stopping by.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet