DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Bridge Lake, BC, Canada, the Fishing Highway, 4K, drone DJI mini 2 and BMPCC 4k cinematic

Nicely done, great shots and If I was that young fellow I wouldn’t have gotten out of bed on a day like that. ?
Regards

Reactions: DMD Cine Attic
Fantastic video, so well done! A beautiful area. I motorcycle thru the Interlakes usually twice a year from Kamloops but have only done it once this year due to the fires and smoke. I'll have to check out your other work.
Thank you for the kind words, it is a beautiful area, Cariboo region is just a gem, the whole province/country is really. We got just one smoky day, other than that is was all clear. My work is mostly private, started publishing new work due to family and friends pressure and their online skills :).

Nicely done, great shots and If I was that young fellow I wouldn’t have gotten out of bed on a day like that. ?
Regards
Well he kind of just moved from bed to a chair and kept on dreaming :).

Reactions: Gagey52
Very well thought out with a nice mix of shots. The Superman shot was awesome. I think you could add some shots flying at lower elevation over the treetops and water and some straight down shots as well.

Very well thought out with a nice mix of shots. The Superman shot was awesome. I think you could add some shots flying at lower elevation over the treetops and water and some straight down shots as well.
Agreed, I guess I was mesmerized by the whiff of cloud :). Thank you.

Very well done. I sent the YouTube link to a friend who has a cabin on Bridge Lake. He loved it and said you "got pretty close to his place"

Very, very cool video. That was really fun to watch, not to mention the excellent drone footage. Excellent work!

Very well done. I sent the YouTube link to a friend who has a cabin on Bridge Lake. He loved it and said you "got pretty close to his place"
Shout out to your friend, that a great location to have a cabin. Would you mind asking your friend if they get mirror-like ice late fall, would love to come back for a skate on the lake. Should freeze entirely, it is not too deep. Thank you.

Shout out to your friend, that a great location to have a cabin. Would you mind asking your friend if they get mirror-like ice late fall, would love to come back for a skate on the lake. Should freeze entirely, it is not too deep. Thank you.
He is not sure. Do you live near Bridge Lake? My buddy lives in Oregon and his family has had that property for many years. He absolutely loves the place!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claybird