DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Ambassador International Bridge in Detroit with the new Gordie Howe bridge under construction

rustysteel

Reactions
375982742_6609179335771850_2255633393250792206_n.jpg

Was in Detroit the other day as some moody weather rolled in. Lucked out with 2 Great Lakes freighters drag racing down the river also. The new Gordie Howe International bridge is under construction in the distance.
All of the clouds and haze gave it an industrial 1920's feel, but in reality there are greenspaces and clean up projects going on.
Canada is on the left, Michigan on the right.

Nice shot! Did you have any trouble with Ambassador Bridge security? They are always jerks, and will lie to you about where you're allowed to fly and what you're allowed to photograph. I've had trouble with them even when shooting with my ground-based cameras.

Reactions: rustysteel
Nice shot! Did you have any trouble with Ambassador Bridge security? They are always jerks, and will lie to you about where you're allowed to fly and what you're allowed to photograph. I've had trouble with them even when shooting with my ground-based cameras.
None at all. I parked and launched from the park on the south ide of the bridge. No issues.
I also went over to Zug island to recon the steel mill there. That was a different issue but they were nice about it!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas