DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Brightness on pictures

Satchs02

Reactions
I used to adjust the brightness of my pictures with a slider, but now it looks like I have to use shutter speed and I know nothing about photography. How can I get back to easy way to adjust brightness?

you need to explain the problem in more detail

You are referring to the EV setting when in AUTO mode. There should be an EV value shown in the bottom right, tap on it ant you can adjust it to set the desired exposure.

Reactions: Jack in Dixie
You are referring to the EV setting when in AUTO mode. There should be an EV value shown in the bottom right, tap on it ant you can adjust it to set the desired exposure.
Thanks, wasn't taping correct place. Like I said I know nothing about photography and I enjoy taking and sharing pictures, what should I use for any other camera settings for normal pictures?

In your situation I'd leave it on AUTO and just adjust EV to taste. Try to keep it as close to 0 as you can, as going too far one way or the other can over or under expose the image.

To fine tune this more, do some googling on manual camera settings (doesn't have to be about drones, all cameras work the same way) and do some experimentation on scenes you aren't planning to keep.

If you want to get advanced, after learning about settings, research RAW mode photos in digital photography.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian