DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Brighton and Hove, drone footage and timelapses

This must have taken a period of time to collect all the footage in your video.
Nicely edited as the scenes flowed almost effortlessly with lots of different content.
I really enjoyed it - thanks.

Reactions: vicvideopic
This must have taken a period of time to collect all the footage in your video.
Nicely edited as the scenes flowed almost effortlessly with lots of different content.
I really enjoyed it - thanks.
Many thanks,
yes I lived there for a year, about 2015.
I had lower grade material compared to what I have now, especially for timelapses, but to edit this brought back really nice memories of a great place and beautiful people

Reactions: miniflyer
Brighton, my memories of a great town,
drone footage and timelapses
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
First off, great video! At first when I saw it was a 6 minute video I figured I'd never make it past the 2:00 minute mark, which seems to be about the average length to keep someone's attention. I loved the entire thing and it easily could have been 10:00 long and I would've watched the whole thing. Honestly this is the level of cinemaphotography I'm striving to get to, but I'm a long ways from there. I can barely spell "camera" let alone know how to use one. ? ? ?

Thankyou.

Brings back lots of memories as I visit that area every few years (Have a daughter living in Eastbourne}. Don't know when the next visit will be though, with the current travel restrictions and some saying years before normal international travel will be possible. The daughter should have been here in Perth at the moment but had to cancel.

First off, great video! At first when I saw it was a 6 minute video I figured I'd never make it past the 2:00 minute mark, which seems to be about the average length to keep someone's attention. I loved the entire thing and it easily could have been 10:00 long and I would've watched the whole thing. Honestly this is the level of cinemaphotography I'm striving to get to, but I'm a long ways from there. I can barely spell "camera" let alone know how to use one. ? ? ?
Many thanks,
I am glad you liked it!

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
Thankyou.

Brings back lots of memories as I visit that area every few years (Have a daughter living in Eastbourne}. Don't know when the next visit will be though, with the current travel restrictions and some saying years before normal international travel will be possible. The daughter should have been here in Perth at the moment but had to cancel.
Many thanks,
I hope travel restrictions will be over soon and we all forget this bad situation.
The area around Eastbourne is also very nice for drone flying, especially North of Eastbourne, around Beachy Head

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Weepo67