DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Brighton (Hove, actually)

Flawless

Reactions
I noticed there was a deprecated thread in the International forum that had a few Brighton & Hove pilots, and was wondering if there have been any more since then.

Got mine today, took it out for a short test flight and performed... well, flawlessly :D

Weather cleared up just in time, too. Looks like it's going to be a beautiful evening and I still have two fully charged batteries!

I sometimes fly at waterhall. Gets a bit boring, but is close to me. Too wet and windy to fly at the moment.

Hello Brighton ans Hove pilots, my name is Kris.Just bought a Mavic Pro but the seller had no time to help me with the setup we just went for a quick fly to see if the drone works fine.Since I have been struggling to set it up and make my first fly and I'm going for my short holiday to Amalfi Coast in the end of March and still don't know much..when are you flying next time?Can I come around and learn a little bit from you just enough to get it started?I would really appreciate any of your replies.Thanks

Sadly I've just loaned my Mavic to my brother for his trip to Portugal, and won't be getting it back until next Sunday. However, I'm sure we can sort something out for the week starting the 12th.

Hello Brighton ans Hove pilots, my name is Kris.Just bought a Mavic Pro but the seller had no time to help me with the setup we just went for a quick fly to see if the drone works fine.Since I have been struggling to set it up and make my first fly and I'm going for my short holiday to Amalfi Coast in the end of March and still don't know much..when are you flying next time?Can I come around and learn a little bit from you just enough to get it started?I would really appreciate any of your replies.Thanks
Hi Kris I am in Worthing and although a plane/heli pilot for many years have not yet flown my Mavic. I can help you with any setting up problems and advice if you want to pm me I will send you my e mail.

Does any one know the repair timeline for DJI Mavic Pro repair ? Shipped from UK to Netherlands. I have shipped mine on 2nd Apr.

Hi everyone i'm Matt and very new to the site and also pretty new to flying, I'm also in west sussex (worthing ish area) and it would be really great to meet some people to fly with and have some new places to fly.
feel free to drop me a message any time.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RWShepard