DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Brilliant Sunset over Hendersonville, TN on April 7, 2023

rickmurray1989

Reactions
While working on a magazine article, I happened to go downstairs to grab something to drink when I noticed a brilliant sunset beginning to glow over Hendersonville, TN. Just like any other avid photographer and drone pilot, I immediately went back upstairs, grabbed my Mini 3 Pro, and proceeded to image the beautiful colors. Here is one of many taken before darkness set in for the evening.PANO0001-Pano-Edit-Edit-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

While working on a magazine article, I happened to go downstairs to grab something to drink when I noticed a brilliant sunset beginning to glow over Hendersonville, TN. Just like any other avid photographer and drone pilot, I immediately went back upstairs, grabbed my Mini 3 Pro, and proceeded to image the beautiful colors. Here is one of many taken before darkness set in for the evening.View attachment 162401
Excellent poto

Reactions: rickmurray1989
Another Awesome video

Reactions: rickmurray1989
Nice job of seizing the moment.

What's the pasture with the white fence across the street? It's nice that it was preserved rather than developed.
Nice job of seizing the moment.

What's the pasture with the white fence across the street? It's nice that it was preserved rather than developed.
It is a former horse pasture at Trinity City, which used to be Twitty City, back in the 1990's, the home of the country singer Conway Twitty and his family. For many years, it also served as the pasture for the local police mounted horse patrol. I got through it running/walking almost every day.

Reactions: MS Coast
While working on a magazine article, I happened to go downstairs to grab something to drink when I noticed a brilliant sunset beginning to glow over Hendersonville, TN. Just like any other avid photographer and drone pilot, I immediately went back upstairs, grabbed my Mini 3 Pro, and proceeded to image the beautiful colors. Here is one of many taken before darkness set in for the evening.View attachment 162401
At what elevation? Great image!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danyjames_