DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Broke my mavic pro platinum so what now [emoji53] how dji care works ???

eljunbo809

Reactions
Was flying my Mavic pro platinum got to close to a building when landing aircraft. At 200ft on the air when I was looking at my iphone screen the drone look inches away from the building But when looking straight at it via my visual drone look like it was 6 feet away from the building. That was my mistake i stop looking at my iphone screen and decided to landed by me looking at it forget about craft crash with building really upset gladly the person who I purchase from had dji care.

I am confused of how dji care works i submitted a the repair order form i receive a prepaid shipping label but I never received instruction to pay the $89 I feel I am doing something wrong. The drone broke in pieces the gimbal broke the battery broke. So Am I gonna get a new battery ? New propeller ? And new drone on the description it says not sent battery or propeller so are they gonna ship it free ? Please help me guys and gals IMG_0483.JPGIMG_0483.JPG

Keep the battery and props; they send back new props. As for the pay, on the first one I paid in advance. The second I paid after they received my drone and finished their evaluation. I would emai [email protected] and ask

Keep the battery and props; they send back new props. As for the pay, on the first one I paid in advance. The second I paid after they received my drone and finished their evaluation. I would emai [email protected] and ask

The prop are worthless and battery broke to. So are they going to sent me a replacement for battery and props ?

The prop are worthless and battery broke to. So are they going to sent me a replacement for battery and props ?
from my perspective id think the refresh covers just the drone but anything here is just speculation as dji needs to answer on this

Was flying my Mavic pro platinum got to close to a building when landing aircraft. At 200ft on the air when I was looking at my iphone screen the drone look inches away from the building But when looking straight at it via my visual drone look like it was 6 feet away from the building. That was my mistake i stop looking at my iphone screen and decided to landed by me looking at it forget about craft crash with building really upset gladly the person who I purchase from had dji care.

I am confused of how dji care works i submitted a the repair order form i receive a prepaid shipping label but I never received instruction to pay the $89 I feel I am doing something wrong. The drone broke in pieces the gimbal broke the battery broke. So Am I gonna get a new battery ? New propeller ? And new drone on the description it says not sent battery or propeller so are they gonna ship it free ? Please help me guys and gals View attachment 29166View attachment 29166
So Sad!!!

Reactions: sniperfire
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis