DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Budapest - Hero's Square

It seems your gimbal need a calibration because it’s tilted to the left?

Nice.
Question, and not trying to flame or anything.... did you get approval from Legter.hu for the flights?
I ask because I was in Budapest last week and wanted to fly, had been trying for a month prior to get approval but got nowhere. :(

Nice video, but wow is your gimbal off. My 85 year old father will be back in Budapest next month for the anniversary

It seems your gimbal need a calibration because it’s tilted to the left?
I figured out how to solve that this morning. Next video should be better. 3.1 degrees off in tilt. 1.1 degrees off in yaw.
Nice.
Question, and not trying to flame or anything.... did you get approval from Legter.hu for the flights?
I ask because I was in Budapest last week and wanted to fly, had been trying for a month prior to get approval but got nowhere. :(
I did not. I met some folks out there and had been chatting on reddit and to quote one pilot, "no one does it. We just fly because it's too difficult and no one cares."
Nice video, but wow is your gimbal off. My 85 year old father will be back in Budapest next month for the anniversary
Wow, 85 and making the trip, impressive! The gimbal was really bothering me. Thanks to this forum though, I have it all sorted for my next video.
Love the night shots!
20190917_233205.jpegThanknyou.The wife prefers the day shots and stopped me from shooting the Parliament building, which could be teicky because there's a thin area down the center of the river to fly as both sides of the river are no fly zones in that area, but I really would love to get some night footage of it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu