DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bullhead City, AZ, Laughlin, NV or close

I've recently been going to Nelson, NV at Nelson's Landing to fly. It's about a half hour outside Las Vegas and it's such a great scenic place to fly.
Slowly working my way down towards Laughlin.

Hey, I've been finding some great places lately. Check out my instagram @dean_gualazzi to see some of the pics. I also have a youtube channel, search 702displays and most of those videos are from Las Vegas. I usually fly mornings on the weekends.

Just saw some of your videos, they look great! Which drone are you using? I subscribed to your channel also, you can check out my channel to see where I've been flying around. :)

I fly BHC when im at the river house (we live in Socal). Will be there next week. Going to fly as much as i can during the week. Maybe meet up if you get this.

Just saw some of your videos, they look great! Which drone are you using? I subscribed to your channel also, you can check out my channel to see where I've been flying around. :)
Thanks! I'll check out your videos and subscribe too. I've been using the Mavic since it first came out and I love it. I'm working on a video right now from Kingman, AZ

I’m in Bullhead City and often fly down by the river. Want to do some flying in the desert with my side by side but haven’t gotten out there yet.

Mike

Just starting out. Researching for my first drone purchase. Considering the Mavic 2. Bullhead City.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929