DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Business card design for MultiMedia Drone Services, LLC

StellarDroner

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Let’s discuss the content on the business card.
You may find it quite relevant to your business promotions.

Attachments

• IMG_8358.jpeg
    IMG_8358.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 118
Reactions: MA2 317
I'm not a graphic artist but I used to be printer way back when.

The content seems to be there.

Precise and to the point.

There's only so much room on a card to promote the information.

Font size and style along with colors and icons will help to "pop" the card to those that receives it. But that adds a little more cost to the final product.

Good luck with your layout design.

Oh by the way, nice penmanship. It's been awhile since I've seen cursive writing. :)

Kinda busy, also looking like your mixing 2 businesses, web design doesnt belong ? Heres mine I designed years ago ? Keep it simple, and direct, no need to tell a story

Attachments

• bcard.png
    bcard.png
    6.4 MB · Views: 36
Kinda busy, also looking like your mixing 2 businesses, web design doesnt belong ? Heres mine I designed years ago ? Keep it simple, and direct, no need to tell a story

Actually, I am not mixing businesses; I am integrating website creation, because having a website to store video content, so that it can be shared easily from any location can enhance the marketing of the client/customer.

Actually, I am not mixing businesses; I am integrating website creation, because having a website to store video content, so that it can be shared easily from any location can enhance the marketing of the client/customer.
The card, as sketched, is:
Too busy;
Combines competencies (businesses);
Does not convey trust, or integrity;
And will appear amateurish.
Sorry, but honesty is the best policy. I do have a history in design and marketing.

Your card, and your additional marketing collateral should ALL be identical in design, typography, logo, etc. “Companies, entities, LLCs, all business development structures” will use a standard business ID marketing package that is customized, and designed, strictly to portray your business as you want it to be seen. Using an art app for print production deliverables is not a good way to get the best marketing package you want and need.

If you want help, PM me.
Godbless, my friends.

Reactions: AZDave and MA2 317
Bob can i suggest you remove your email address, not good idea on a public forum

click on Big Ransom Studio and select start conversation

Some thoughts, not meant to sound negative:
- I wouldn't call myself CEO in a one man band
- If you really want to say it, it's Headquarters, with 's', just a typo
- delete "Contact info", it's obvious what it is.
- Don't say Phone#, email, internet, etc. Again these are obvious. Websites don't need to start anymore with "www."
- Are you sure you still want to use the term "multimedia"? Isn't everything these days multi-media?

Procreate is a raster image app. You need vector art. Look at Canva.com

Reactions: StellarDroner
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure