DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Buy zoom camera gimbal assembly

Upthecreek

Reactions
Is the zoom camera gimbal assembly for mavic 2 available and if so how much..
I would like to be able to switch between the two different cameras with out having to buy two drones..

Only Pro has been seen on EBay for $600 from what I know. Note that installation not done by authorized repair center may void your warranty.

Only Pro has been seen on EBay for $600 from what I know. Note that installation not done by authorized repair center may void your warranty.
Correct. Dji had the intent to sell 2 drones to us all. For this interchange of cameras they would need a redesign similar to the Inspire’s

Correct. Dji had the intent to sell 2 drones to us all. For this interchange of cameras they would need a redesign similar to the Inspire’s

Wait- I recently read on the DJI site that they offer a swap service for changing it. Mavic 2 Gimbal/Camera Upgrade/Swap. But you have to send it to them as there’s an internal board involved in the swap, too.

Last edited:
Nope, no internal board to swap. There are those who have swapped both ways. But you do have to remove screws to open up the front and unclip a ribbon cable. DJI doesn't want you in there, lest you break something and then cry defect warranty.

I know the service was coming but didn't hear they had begun.

Reactions: AMann
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_