DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Buying a damaged MA

I get a gut wrenching feeling on this one.

Reactions: islandflyer
For me to do it, the Air would have to be really cheap. Not just the difference in replacing the camera, but also cheap enough that if something else needed repairs or if it ended up being too much to fix and I had to junk it, that I would not be annoyed at either spending more on repairs, or losing the money spent initially buying the drone.

For me to do it, the Air would have to be really cheap. Not just the difference in replacing the camera, but also cheap enough that if something else needed repairs or if it ended up being too much to fix and I had to junk it, that I would not be annoyed at either spending more on repairs, or losing the money spent initially buying the drone.
BINGO, that's exactly it. Don't go with the assumption it's one thing wrong go with there is 3 or maybe 4 things wrong and value that up. It then should be cheap and you are prepared in case other issues arise.

the impact energies experienced by the crash determines how expensive the recovery if at all. once the magnesium framework yields, even the most small amount, it is like a car chassis out of trueness thus the propulsion is skewed after

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mupps64