DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Buying a used Mavic Pro - Reactivating it

mavin

Reactions
I am buying a used Mavic Pro off of a friend.

My question is how do I go about re-activating it / registering it with DJI so it shows up in my account?
It has already been activated and registered to the previous owner.

Just curious, any help would be appreciated.

You simply install the app and it will prompt you to sign in or sign up that’s it

Whatever the drone was named will stay. Once you log in and start flying it, the flight data will record on your account.

Whatever the drone was named will stay. Once you log in and start flying it, the flight data will record on your account.

You can change the name of the Mavic before you fly in the app. if you change it after you fly you will have two!

The flights are recorded against your DJI account that is created with your email address. Worth bearing in mind that you can't change it later, so go for something that you're not likely to change.

My question is how do I go about re-activating it / registering it with DJI so it shows up in my account?
There is no way to re-activate a Mavic. DJI will be able to tell you're the new owner since you'll be logged into your DJI account when flying it.

Reactions: M.C m2p and mavin
Thanks for the clarification, I just want the flight logs/time to show up as one of my drones in the system.

regards

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexxorellana