DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Buying broken DJI drones

BSauce955

Inspire or be Inspired
Approved Vendor
Reactions
Are you looking to repair/replace...or salvage for parts?

Are you looking to repair/replace...or salvage for parts?
It really depends on the extent of the damage. Mainly looking to buy, repair, and resell or salvage for parts.

Not sure if this is allowed here, but I'm looking to buy broken DJI drones in damaged condition. Just send me a message with the make and model, a description of the damage or issue, and pictures. I'll be sure to get back to you as soon as possible.
Models currently purchasing are:
DJI Mavic 3
DJI Mavic 3 Classic
DJI Mavic 3 Pro
DJI Inspire 2
DJI Mavic Air 2S
DJI Mavic Air 2
DJI Mavic 2 Pro
DJI Mavic 2 Zoom
DJI Mini 3 Pro
DJI Mini 3
DJI Mini 2
Im in Bangkok, wanna pick up an old M2P? Its a little worn out...

Attachments

• m2p.jpeg
    m2p.jpeg
    186.1 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: BSauce955
2 of us have been threatened with being banned from this site for making similar requests.
The reason given was that we were competing with paying advertisers. 🤷🏼‍♂️

2 of us have been threatened with being banned from this site for making similar requests.
The reason given was that we were competing with paying advertisers. 🤷🏼‍♂️
I’ve started threads similar to this before with no problems that I recall. Not sure if it was removed during my absence and I just don’t know. I was more or less absent from this website for a year or so. Policy might have changed since then, but not entirely sure. But if it’s not allowed, no problem. @clackey @BigAl07 @DoomMeister

It isn’t against the rules but if this is a business (side hustle, etc) then you need to be an approved vendor. I can send more details on this. We do this to protect the community from tons of unwanted business solicitations.

Last edited:
It isn’t against the rules but if this is a business (side hustle, etc) then you need to be an approved vendor. I can send more details on this. We do this to protect the community from tons of unwanted business solicitations.
I guess it could be considered a side hustle. I mainly fix and sell until I get a drone I want to keep or make enough to buy one. 😂

Not sure if this is allowed here, but I'm looking to buy broken DJI drones in damaged condition. Just send me a message with the make and model, a description of the damage or issue, and pictures. I'll be sure to get back to you as soon as possible.
DJI Mavic 3
DJI Mavic 3 Classic
DJI Mavic 3 Pro
DJI Inspire 2
DJI Mavic Air 2S
DJI Mavic Air 2
DJI Mavic 2 Pro
DJI Mavic 2 Zoom
DJI Mini 3 Pro
DJI Mini 3
DJI Mini 2
I might be willing to part with my Mavic 2 Pro it has a broken strut arm. a tree ran unto it, 3 batteries, controller, case, ND filters, extra propellers.

Attachments

• Image-1.jpeg
    Image-1.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 9
  • Image-2.jpeg
    Image-2.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 9
  • Image-3.jpeg
    Image-3.jpeg
    788.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Image-4.jpeg
    Image-4.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 9
  • Image-5.jpeg
    Image-5.jpeg
    979 KB · Views: 9
I guess it could be considered a side hustle. I mainly fix and sell until I get a drone I want to keep or make enough to buy one. 😂
This is a great way to get your drones cheap and learn alot about them in the process. But I could see where the forum would be flooded with these requests if they allowed alot of it. Plus you can turn around and sell your repaired drones back on this forum. Your Quote- "Mainly looking to buy, repair, and resell or salvage for parts." so I would think they would call that a business. I will be tuning in cause I am interested in the rules regarding post such as these myself.

This is a great way to get your drones cheap and learn alot about them in the process. But I could see where the forum would be flooded with these requests if they allowed alot of it. Plus you can turn around and sell your repaired drones back on this forum. Your Quote- "Mainly looking to buy, repair, and resell or salvage for parts." so I would think they would call that a business. I will be tuning in cause I am interested in the rules regarding post such as these myself.
Still waiting on the info from Clackey but I'll keep you updated.

DJI Mavic 3
DJI Mavic 3 Classic
DJI Mavic 3 Pro
DJI Inspire 2
DJI Mavic Air 2S
DJI Mavic Air 2
DJI Mavic 2 Pro
DJI Mavic 2 Zoom
DJI Mini 3 Pro
DJI Mini 3
DJI Mini 2
So I’m asking you specifically since you work on drones a lot it seems Since the new DJI, mini SE two just came out, and the shell and outward appearance is 100% identical to the first generation SE and the second GEN has ocusyns 2and works with the RC-N1 controller How can I make my first GEN SE work with that controller? How can I upgrade it to ocusyns 2? Is it a software thing or would I have to buy a motherboard or what would I need to buy hardware wise to trick it into being a SE2 basically I want to turn my SE first GEN into an SE two what does it take to do that? Also, would the mini to motherboard possibly work by chance I know that the cameras are different, though your input would be greatly appreciated.

So I’m asking you specifically since you work on drones a lot it seems Since the new DJI, mini SE two just came out, and the shell and outward appearance is 100% identical to the first generation SE and the second GEN has ocusyns 2and works with the RC-N1 controller How can I make my first GEN SE work with that controller? How can I upgrade it to ocusyns 2? Is it a software thing or would I have to buy a motherboard or what would I need to buy hardware wise to trick it into being a SE2 basically I want to turn my SE first GEN into an SE two what does it take to do that? Also, would the mini to motherboard possibly work by chance I know that the cameras are different, though your input would be greatly appreciated.
I'm not sure exactly how that would be done. I believe that you could switch out the motherboards on the Mini SE and the 2nd gen, however, the last model drones tend to have issues when replacing cameras or motherboards. DJI came out with a new "feature" beginning, I believe, with the Mini 2, that requires you to have special software to bind the motherboard and camera to each other. I've heard of people doing it with Python scripts but I've never tried that myself so I'm not sure how well that works. What you could do is buy a Mini SE gen 2 motherboard and camera that are already bound, swap out both. However, that probably wouldn't make sense financially because you'll likely have to purchase an intact mini SE2 and then do the "operation" which would kind of defeat the purpose since you might as well use the intact Mini SE2. Not sure if what I said makes any sense. I'm typing on my phone and it's somewhat hard to express myself fully as opposed to being on a computer. Lmk if you have any more questions! 🙃

I'm not sure exactly how that would be done. I believe that you could switch out the motherboards on the Mini SE and the 2nd gen, however, the last model drones tend to have issues when replacing cameras or motherboards. DJI came out with a new "feature" beginning, I believe, with the Mini 2, that requires you to have special software to bind the motherboard and camera to each other. I've heard of people doing it with Python scripts but I've never tried that myself so I'm not sure how well that works. What you could do is buy a Mini SE gen 2 motherboard and camera that are already bound, swap out both. However, that probably wouldn't make sense financially because you'll likely have to purchase an intact mini SE2 and then do the "operation" which would kind of defeat the purpose since you might as well use the intact Mini SE2. Not sure if what I said makes any sense. I'm typing on my phone and it's somewhat hard to express myself fully as opposed to being on a computer. Lmk if you have any more questions! 🙃
Yeah, I’m not scared use the python or the other thank I’ve done drone hacks and all that good stuff so I’ve even went through the process of having a bricked DGI months ago, fighting like hell to fix it, taught me everything under the the sun, except for how to get the RC in one controller to work with an SE may be changing the antennas

Yeah, I’m not scared use the python or the other thank I’ve done drone hacks and all that good stuff so I’ve even went through the process of having a bricked DGI months ago, fighting like hell to fix it, taught me everything under the the sun, except for how to get the RC in one controller to work with an SE may be changing the antennas
I'm honestly unsure as to how to do that as I've never needed to.

DJI Mavic 3
DJI Mavic 3 Classic
DJI Mavic 3 Pro
DJI Inspire 2
DJI Mavic Air 2S
DJI Mavic Air 2
DJI Mavic 2 Pro
DJI Mavic 2 Zoom
DJI Mini 3 Pro
DJI Mini 3
DJI Mini 2
I am not looking to sell my original MavicPRO. I want to give it to someone who wants to salvage its parts. The quadcopter does not bind to the controller after it had a 5 minute bath in a creek. Let me know.

Last edited:
FREE: I have an original MavicPro that landed in a creek, was underwater for 5 minutes, and no longer binds to the controller. I want to give it to someone who wants to salvage its parts. I also have a battery that was not underwater, the controller, filters, etc. Not sell, but give.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer