DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Caching maps with Litchi waypoint missions

Robert Leigh

Reactions
I often set up a waypoint mission where I have access to the internet, then when I go out to fly it, the mission route is there but the map is gone.

There seems to be no rhyme or reason to how long Litchi keeps the cached topography that goes with a waypoint mission - for instance, I recently planned a mission, then when I tried to fly it the very next day, the map was gone.

I there anything you can do to control how long Litchi hangs onto a map? Thanks.

There seems to be no rhyme or reason to how long Litchi keeps the cached topography that goes with a waypoint mission - for instance, I recently planned a mission, then when I tried to fly it the very next day, the map was gone.

I there anything you can do to control how long Litchi hangs onto a map? Thanks.

Likely it has to do with the space on your device. Once it gets full, the apps overwrite older cached files to make more room.

Since Litchi operates off of Google maps (I think), you might want to try downloading offline maps for Google of your area. Check here for directions:
Download areas and navigate offline - Android - Google Maps Help

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest