DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Calibrating sensors on my Mavic Pro with MAC

Bengan

Reactions
I have a brand new Mavic Pro and I have problems with calibrating my sensors. When conected to Mavic I get the message that i
I must calibrate the sensors and I must do it on DJI assisten app but when trying to do that after starting calibration I get the message that Frame alignmet error. Does any one now how to handle this problem.
I have seen on the forum that many have this problem and allso solutions but only for PC so <i wonder if any one has information how to do it on a Mac.

Thanks for your reply but I have allready done so but it will not work I get the message Frame Alignment error.

I spent the best part of an hour trying to calibrate my Mavic's vision sensors using DJI Assistant 2 for Mac and failed every time. Fired up my Windows 10 laptop and calibrated successfully first time!

I am happy for you my problem is I do not have PC!
Sorry I must try to get hold of one.

I'm on a W10 PC and get 'frame alignment error' and other messages. I tried for about 30 minutes using the latest assistant. Never did get it.

I don't know if you've done this, but there are several posts that indicate you need to try different screen resolutions until it works. It needs to be a specific resolution, and it is different from model to model.

I'll try my MacBook later - my main system is a 4k 40"Samsung so the extra resolution 3840x2160 might be messing with it too.

I finally made it I borrowed a laptop pc from my son and wops it worked without any problems so I think it ist prety clear that calibrating sensors om a Mac is not functioning at all. I think Mavic support should be clear about this and say that this process does not function on a Mac and allso tell the customers when they plan to fix this problem.

I finally made it I borrowed a laptop pc from my son and wops it worked without any problems so I think it ist prety clear that calibrating sensors om a Mac is not functioning at all. I think Mavic support should be clear about this and say that this process does not function on a Mac and allso tell the customers when they plan to fix this problem.
It does function on a Mac. Just like the PC, you have to have the right monitor settings. Many people using Macs and MacBooks to calibrate.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xyggi