DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Calibrating sensors on my Mavic Pro with MAC

Bengan

Reactions
I have a brand new Mavic Pro and I have problems with calibrating my sensors. When conected to Mavic I get the message that i
I must calibrate the sensors and I must do it on DJI assisten app but when trying to do that after starting calibration I get the message that Frame alignmet error. Does any one now how to handle this problem.
I have seen on the forum that many have this problem and allso solutions but only for PC so <i wonder if any one has information how to do it on a Mac.

Thanks for your reply but I have allready done so but it will not work I get the message Frame Alignment error.

I spent the best part of an hour trying to calibrate my Mavic's vision sensors using DJI Assistant 2 for Mac and failed every time. Fired up my Windows 10 laptop and calibrated successfully first time!

I am happy for you my problem is I do not have PC!
Sorry I must try to get hold of one.

I'm on a W10 PC and get 'frame alignment error' and other messages. I tried for about 30 minutes using the latest assistant. Never did get it.

I don't know if you've done this, but there are several posts that indicate you need to try different screen resolutions until it works. It needs to be a specific resolution, and it is different from model to model.

I'll try my MacBook later - my main system is a 4k 40"Samsung so the extra resolution 3840x2160 might be messing with it too.

I finally made it I borrowed a laptop pc from my son and wops it worked without any problems so I think it ist prety clear that calibrating sensors om a Mac is not functioning at all. I think Mavic support should be clear about this and say that this process does not function on a Mac and allso tell the customers when they plan to fix this problem.

I finally made it I borrowed a laptop pc from my son and wops it worked without any problems so I think it ist prety clear that calibrating sensors om a Mac is not functioning at all. I think Mavic support should be clear about this and say that this process does not function on a Mac and allso tell the customers when they plan to fix this problem.
It does function on a Mac. Just like the PC, you have to have the right monitor settings. Many people using Macs and MacBooks to calibrate.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philips