DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Came very close to wrecking my MPP

Ripper7620

Reactions
On my trip to Montana, I remembered to recalibrate my max altitude to 500M on my P4P, but forgot to on my MPP, and this was the result. I had to recalibrate mid-flight to get over the mountain terrain.

Wow! So close to losing it in those heavy woods!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ripper7620
Wow! So close to loosing it in those heavy woods!
It would have been a very long hike to get it back, and in these same mountains I had a bad crash with my P4P, and just got it back today, on my way out to try it after some Care Refresh.

did obstacle avoidance kick in or was that u that stopped her before the tree.
Obstacle avoidance stopped it, and from there I had to go into the menu and manually change the max flight altitude. I got extremely lucky, from just watching it through the iPhone, I couldn't tell how close I came to disaster, and only realized it after watching the footage.

Wow! So close to loosing it in those heavy woods!
Then it would've been a "loost" drone for sure. Glad you didn't lose it. Losing it would've been a costly affair requiring a lot of loose change to replace it. They say obstacle avoidance doesn't always work with branches. Glad it did in this case.

Then it would've been a "loost" drone for sure. Glad you didn't lose it. Losing it would've been a costly affair requiring a lot of loose change to replace it. They say obstacle avoidance doesn't always work with branches. Glad it did in this case.
Thank you I appreciate it. They say luck protects drunks and fools, and I wasn't drinking.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada