DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera doesn't respond after 1-2 mph crash

pedrof

Reactions
Camera ended outside in, fixed it but it doesn't answer to any command, except zoom, it do the dance, at the end it moves horizontally very slowly to one side down to 45 degrees and to the other side 45 degrees then it just stay in that position, doesn't answer to the dial or the touch screen movement.

Click Here to send it in for a free inspection & free shipping both ways. Also forum special $35 off the repair using "mavicpilots".

Reactions: pedrof
I would love to know the resolution to this. I have the exact same issues after my first accident. I've already ordered a new gimbal & camera but would love to know if theres a much cheaper fix..

Camera ended outside in, fixed it but it doesn't answer to any command, except zoom, it do the dance, at the end it moves horizontally very slowly to one side down to 45 degrees and to the other side 45 degrees then it just stay in that position, doesn't answer to the dial or the touch screen movement.
I think there is a RECALIBRATE gimbal option in the app but the controller is elsewhere at the moment. But after a crash, no matter the speed, you might have done some damage but see if there's a Recalibrate option. Good luck

well, this was helpful cuz searching for the calibrate option I found out the camera icon was missing, then I hit the gimbal a bit and it started to work normally, probably is something loose inside, is not working right now, will dismount it and try to reconnect... thanks guys!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livewire