DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera Glitch

Monty_Stubble

Reactions
OK - bit of an odd one and it may be user error. I've got a Mavic Pro which behaves and flies superbly ... but... it only takes one photo and then refuses to take more. The video works perfectly but stills - only one. I've reset the camera settings - tried everything I can think of, but still every 'turn on' one photo. Is there something I've missed?

OK - bit of an odd one and it may be user error. I've got a Mavic Pro which behaves and flies superbly ... but... it only takes one photo and then refuses to take more. The video works perfectly but stills - only one. I've reset the camera settings - tried everything I can think of, but still every 'turn on' one photo. Is there something I've missed?
It's not a common problem ... I've not run into it before.
Have you tried using a different SD card to see if that makes any difference?

Yes, I thought that. Switched the SD card but still the same. Reloaded the last firmware upgrade just in case. Now totally at a loss.

That's definitely an odd issue. How are you taking photos? Are you using the app? The button on the controller?

Looking online, it looks like some people have had a similar issue (though most are unable to even take one photo) related to either the phone they were using or the connection between the controller and the phone. Have you tried connected a different device to your controller? Maybe try using a different cable to connect your device to the controller? Have you double checked to make sure your drone, controller, and phone are all running the latest firmware/app version?

Hope you get it figured out!

I was about to ask the same.
Are you using the app or the button on the RC.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929