DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera Life

hewo

Reactions
Does this impeccable camera have a predetermined life expect?
None moving parts, right?
Is principle of operation that of legacy CCD?
Those generally do not retain their sensitivities over use and time?
If camera lasts indefinitely, may as well use it to video record ground events held as camer albeit awkward

The Air gimbal will last for a long time as long as you take care of it. I would not use it as a land camera, I would just buy a GoPro or an Osmo.

To all you folks thanks a bunch, doing it, the forum presented recommendations, as if a store with all sorts of various choices to choose, decide, or better upon

I'm a glass half empty guy

Your-our camera's only as good as the Firmware/app that drives it
The writings on the wall.....
Dji does not make money unless they can sell New Drones.!

Will be lucky if we get 3-4 yrs Before they drop support or like samsung did and Brick them.

Now I know there are some that can roll back firmware and dji is aware of this and
trying to stop that.... The latest firmware was a" Lock"( 40.0500) and i might add a power hog.
they'll figure it out "security patch".... My bet is through the battery's
So for now let injoy the Now...
............... and try not to bitter when DJI gives all us Loyal customers/ Mavic fliers the Shaft

I'm a glass half empty guy

Your-our camera's only as good as the Firmware/app that drives it
The writings on the wall.....
Dji does not make money unless they can sell New Drones.!

Will be lucky if we get 3-4 yrs Before they drop support or like samsung did and Brick them.

Now I know there are some that can roll back firmware and dji is aware of this and
trying to stop that.... The latest firmware was a" Lock"( 40.0500) and i might add a power hog.
they'll figure it out "security patch".... My bet is through the battery's
So for now let injoy the Now...
............... and try not to bitter when DJI gives all us Loyal customers/ Mavic fliers the Shaft
Oh my ohh myyy. Is this what universities groom for PhD doctorates of business acumen? To conive forced shutdown undercover? my apple 2E still reads 5.25" flexible floppy disks loading word processor, spreadsheet, presentation media, even basic programmer code customized and compiled into executables. This means times have changed: big entity MUST neutralize previous marvels justified on principle "else there'd be no furthered exist" of their marvels onwards". Essentially it appears as "...stand to the wayside, should you not align with the marching band..."

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renevista