DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera or Video control on top of RC remote not activating

atgriffis

Reactions
Hello, just upgraded to the Mini 3 Pro with the RC remote. Can only use the RC screen to take a photo or tap the video icon But not on top of the labeled buttons on top of the RC remote. Didn't think those are cutimizable like the C 1 and C 2 on the back. Thanks ps Firm Ware is all up to date

Last edited:
@atgriffis if you are in say photo mode then you need to change the mode using the screen before the top buttons will work correctly ,so if you were videoing then you would have to stop the video then change ,the mode to photo ,another way to try would be to press the button twice which can then change the mode from one to the other i have not tried that method myself but i believe it might work ,but one press of a particular mode button will not get a result

@atgriffis if you are in say photo mode then you need to change the mode using the screen before the top buttons will work correctly ,so if you were videoing then you would have to stop the video then change ,the mode to photo ,another way to try would be to press the button twice which can then change the mode from one to the other i have not tried that method myself but i believe it might work ,but one press of a particular mode button will not get a result
Thanks for the info. changing the camera mode on the RC screen from photo to video works normal & takes pics or video using the touch screen. But The top left video button Does go into Record like normal . But the top right Pic button even when holding it half way down first is not doing any thing. thanks Andy