DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera problem

Filmalaska

Reactions
Hi,
I’ve got a Mavic Pro and we’ll as Inspires and Phantoms. This particular Mavic is having the camera cut out after take off. Or it will freeze mid flight and the Go 4 app says “not connected”. It’s never had a bump, crash or hard landing as I’m super careful.
I’m going to try re-updating the camera firmware to see if that cures it. If not I’m covered under DJI Care but hoping I don’t have to send it in for repair.
Any suggestions?

Thanks much,
Morgan

Hi,
I’ve got a Mavic Pro and we’ll as Inspires and Phantoms. This particular Mavic is having the camera cut out after take off. Or it will freeze mid flight and the Go 4 app says “not connected”. It’s never had a bump, crash or hard landing as I’m super careful.
I’m going to try re-updating the camera firmware to see if that cures it. If not I’m covered under DJI Care but hoping I don’t have to send it in for repair.
Any suggestions?

Thanks much,
Morgan
Just a couple of suggestions. Have you tried another USB cable and have you formatted your SD card using the Mavic? Your issue tends to lean towards one of those.
You might want to try reinstalling the Go 4 app as a last resort if those do not work befor considering it having to go in for repair.

Just a couple of suggestions. Have you tried another USB cable and have you formatted your SD card using the Mavic? Your issue tends to lean towards one of those.
You might want to try reinstalling the Go 4 app as a last resort if those do not work befor considering it having to go in for repair.
Thanks DM. I’ll give those suggestions a shot today.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev