DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera questions..

Flyhighsky

Reactions
I had a chance to fly my "new replacement" MM today..had a couple issues at first. The shop I got it from off ebay did kind of a bogus shipping job in my mind. The MM was just wrapped in bubble wrap and placed inside a bubble shipping envelope..should have been boxed in my mind. So when I launched it for its first flight I got a "motor speed" error and a beeping motor to replace props,which I did and it flew fine. So I'm buzzing around the back yard and when I hit the button to take a video the little white circle on the right of my screen didn't turn red like my crashed MM used to. When I hit the button to take a picture the tablet screen blinked for a second ( like the old MM did) but the circle icon thingy stayed white. So I went into the settings and it told me to calibrate the IMU which I did but that didn't change anything. The SD was recognized,told me how big it is etc. So for ***** and giggles I plugged the SD into my PC and it showed me two photo's ( so it's recording I guess) but showed no video. Anyone know why that circle icon thing is white and not red? I can't tell if it is recording or not.

Jim

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu