DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera sensor error

nub303

Reactions
trying to fix a friends Mavic Pro, he crashed and ripped the gimbal off, i've replaced the gimbal ribbon cable, video cable, gimbal covers, anti-vibration mount, camera sensor and the gimbal/sensors board but still getting no video/picture and a camera sensor error in the app.

any help or advice would be much appreciated, thanks.

not sure what you mean by camera barrel, as in the camera sensor?

everything seems to be working fine apart from no picture and error message.

thought that's what you meant, did replace that too, the camera lens but didn't make any difference.

thought that's what you meant, did replace that too, the camera lens but didn't make any difference.
I am in the same exact position as you are right now! I replaced the camera lens, the video signal cable and the flex cable. But I still have the camera sensor error! I have been looking for a solution online for months now but I can’t seem to find one. I also don’t want to take the risk of buying unneccesary parts just to get the same error again and again. If someone knows how to fix it please let me know! I personally thought it could be the camera sensor board (more precisely the the video signal cable port) or maybe there is a chance we both got scammed and bought a defect camera lens?

Or you could save time money and frustration by sending it to me
Thanks for the offer! I could do that but the shipping costs from the EU to the US are so high, it's not even worth considering. If you have any advice I'd be really really grateful otherwise I just have to find an Official DJI repair center and let them do it. I would love to know how to do it myself instead of giving up!

I had the same problem when opening my Mavic Air after a 2 weeks repair so sending back again

I have the same problem. Did a minor crash in the snow. Gimbal started going crazy. Did a calibration on the gimbal and it flew like normal for 5 minutes then was getting signal lost in the video. Now after replacing the gimbal ribbon and sensor board and another gimbal I get the same messages about camera sensor error.

I am getting the same error, crashed my drone a few weeks ago. Replaced ribbon cable and shock absorbing plate. Now when i start my drone, it shows no picture and just the black screen with camera sensor error. Is there any solution to this problem?

I have the same issue, replaced the gimbal, board and cables with no luck. I tested the camera on another MP and worked fine, trying to replace the LVDS cable again in case the new one is defective

Is there still no idea or reason as to why camera sensor error & no video picture still does not work even when replaced with new? I replaced my whole gimbal & all the bits around it so it 100% brand new & yet still get the same Camera sensor error & no video picture... So I lost my temper & smashed the drone into at least 2000 pieces.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada