DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

camera settings during quickshots

donutlou

Reactions
any way to control the camera setting while doing a quickshot, say asteroid? i had an amazing sunset and wanted to try an asteroid but the the aperature was way too open and the colors were bleached out.

You are unable to alter the aperture as it is fixed,but you can set the exposure compensation to under expose.
Alternatively you could use manual exposure.

Last edited:
When you enter a quickshot, it automatically switches the mode to Auto. However, you can go back to manual by adjusting the settings. It's annoying that it does this but I always have to go in manually and switch it back.

Reactions: revenFr
When you enter a quickshot, it automatically switches the mode to Auto. However, you can go back to manual by adjusting the settings. It's annoying that it does this but I always have to go in manually and switch it back.

so i had the drone flying and was in quickshot mode tapped asteroid and ten tried to change the settings but it wouldn’t let me. what step was i doing wrong?

Could you "Please" share your procedure for changing QuickShots format? I've seen a few video's that QuickShots were shot in 4K 30fps. I have a Mavic Air and I haven't figured out how to shoot 4K in any of the Intelligent/QuickShot modes. I always shoot 4K 30fps in manual, but when in these modes it gives me 1080 x1920 at 30fps. Thanks, Ray :(

Could you "Please" share your procedure for changing QuickShots format? I've seen a few video's that QuickShots were shot in 4K 30fps. I have a Mavic Air and I haven't figured out how to shoot 4K in any of the Intelligent/QuickShot modes. I always shoot 4K 30fps in manual, but when in these modes it gives me 1080 x1920 at 30fps. Thanks, Ray :(

Not for nothing but on the Mavic 2 you can shoot active track in full manual camera settings. It appears that the quickshots on the M2P are still in auto but I’m racking my brain trying to find a work around and manually performing quick shot type shots utilizing active track to keep the subject perfectly in frame to get you half way there with manual camera settings seems to be what I’ve got so far.

I’m not sure if the Mavic air goes into full auto camera settings during active track but it might be something to experiment with.

Not for nothing but on the Mavic 2 you can shoot active track in full manual camera settings. It appears that the quickshots on the M2P are still in auto but I’m racking my brain trying to find a work around and manually performing quick shot type shots utilizing active track to keep the subject perfectly in frame to get you half way there with manual camera settings seems to be what I’ve got so far.

I’m not sure if the Mavic air goes into full auto camera settings during active track but it might be something to experiment with.
Thanks..... I'll check it out if it ever stops raining here :rolleyes:

Reactions: Flyguy95r
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu