DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can’t adjust gimbal.

julius13

Reactions
I’ve been flying my M2P mostly these days. I find it easier to do quick jobs instead of setting up the P4P. For over the past week the gimbal won’t calibrate properly. It thinks it has gotten level though. Goes through the calibration steps and looks fine until I get it in the air. While in flight, I try to manually adjust it but regardless of which direction it will only move one position either +/-. If I tap a 2nd time , it goes back to previous position. I’m a bit frustrated because I’m having to level the horizon in editing. Generally not a big deal but it’s altered a few shots from what I was going for especially when framing the parallax I want. Other than sending it in for repairs, any suggestions on what I should try before I am forced to have to send it in?

If the problem is that your horizon is not straight, when you get it in the air press the c2 button and adjust the right hand side slider wheel until the horizon is straight. I believe you can also adjust the gimbal while sitting the drone on a flat surface and using the DJI Go4 app.

Try this:

The bit you want starts at 1.30:

Or this one:

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev