DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can firmware upgrade fry the control board on Mavic Air

Psr119

Reactions
Hi,

I have practically new mavic air fly more that I did not use often. One day I tried to use it and there was an alert for firmware upgrade. I followed the instructions and I am not sure if the upgrade went through. After this the drone would not pair with the remote and I was out of the dji refresh renewal.

I sent the drone to dji and they said that the core board needs to be replaced. Has anyone experienced this? Can software fry the core board? Where can I get a replacement core board?

R

Refreshing latest firmware for RC and AC using Assistant 2 might have fixed that.

First firmware update for Mini had issues in some situations where removing the SD card and formatting externally fixed the issue.

Reactions: Psr119
Refreshing latest firmware for RC and AC using Assistant 2 might have fixed that.

First firmware update for Mini had issues in some situations where removing the SD card and formatting externally fixed the issue.
I will give that a try and get back to you. Thanks.

Thank you so much for that suggestion, I was able to refresh the firmware using the Assistant 2, you saved me a boat load of money, Send me your email i will send you a coffee gift card.

Reactions: BigAl07
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803