DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can I get panorama mode on fw 1.400

Pointbob

Reactions
Any chance someone could help me out? I've got fw 1.400 with 305/306/905 removed and I'd like to use panorama mode. Dji introduced it on fw 1.4.100. But I have read that flight parameter mods on that firmware are restricted using our normal dji assist method. And of course it's a pain to roll back as well.

Can someone provide a solution on being able to use panoroma mode yet still have full control over the mavic parameters? Is there a panorama module that can be cherry picked? Thanks

Hangar360 will do panoramas for you if you use an IOs device. You can also manually snap the picture and stitch them yourself. Using Lightroom, Photoshop , or PTGui which does an excellent job.

Hangar360 will do panoramas for you if you use an IOs device. You can also manually snap the picture and stitch them yourself. Using Lightroom, Photoshop , or PTGui which does an excellent job.
Thanks! I have Android....I'd rather have a one touch solution since some pilots have actually made panorama work for them and have unrestricted mods. Also the drone takes the shots exactly in the right degrees so no guessing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair